Please read our New Member Slide Presentation either on SlideShare or as a PDF to learn more about joining Heartland Angels. Potential members can apply here for membership. We welcome new members with diverse backgrounds:
- Heartland Angels does not require that a current member recommend you for membership, or require an affiliation with a university or other group.
- We accept investors with a range of investing experience. Part of Heartland’s mission is education, and we have programs designed to teach new members about angel investing and provide mentoring on how to evaluate companies.
- We offer membership to both accredited investors and non-accredited investors. The range of companies that a non-accredited investor can invest in is more limited, but you can participate in evaluating all companies applying for funding.
- You can be as involved as you want in the company evaluation process. We do not require a specific number of hours dedicated to these activities, but encourage active participation by all members, and have many different committees available to help in specific areas.
- We do not have specific dollar amounts of investment required each year.
If you would like to attend a deal presentation please Contact Us